Where's my MoC?

News on Eureka and Masters of Cinema.
Oedipax

Re: Where's my MoC?

#651 Post by Oedipax » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:25 pm

So, did anyone else receive a second copy of A Time To Love and a Time to Die out of the blue? I hope that wasn't supposed to be my copy of Van Gogh...

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#652 Post by swo17 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Van Gogh just barely went out yesterday I think.

matrixschmatrix

#653 Post by matrixschmatrix » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:15 pm

If you want to unload it, I'd be more than interested...

Cronenfly

#654 Post by Cronenfly » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Have most people received their Van Goghs at this point? Just wondering how long to wait before checking in with MoC, as the last few I've ordered have arrived on or before the release date...

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#655 Post by swo17 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:27 pm

I'd say contact Kevin if you haven't received it by the 15th.

knives

#656 Post by knives » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:09 pm

Though it is important to remember with the government shut down customs is working at a trawl.

Grisbi

#657 Post by Grisbi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:56 am

I've just discovered this thread after searching around for some way to account for an order that I placed directly from MoC nearly an entire month ago that has never arrived. I am a big fan of this company's releases, but this is the first time I've ever bought directly from their website, and I have to say that I am not encouraged so far. Particularly after reading so many other accounts of folks who've experienced similar.

I suppose I am to send an email to the address that others have posted throughout this thread, and cross my fingers that it arrives in another few weeks? This is different than any of the email addresses that MoC has posted for customers on their site. I'll be sticking to Amazon UK in the future, who have never failed in getting a disc to me in fine condition and in under two weeks.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#658 Post by swo17 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Yes, email Kevin@eurekavideo.co.uk. If it should have shipped at least 3 weeks ago, then it was probably lost in the mail and I would expect him to just ship a replacement to you.

EDIT: Fixed the email address.

Eureka

#659 Post by Eureka » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Yep, email me. I'll look into it for you.

Grisbi

#660 Post by Grisbi » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Thank you for the info. It's been about 24 hours since I sent an email to Kevin. Should I be expecting to hear any sort of reply? Or simply be on the lookout for a new package in the coming weeks? Thanks again.

Eureka

#661 Post by Eureka » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:19 pm

swo17 wrote:Yes, email Kevin@eureka.co.uk. If it should have shipped at least 3 weeks ago, then it was probably lost in the mail and I would expect him to just ship a replacement to you.
Just to update this as Grisbi's didn't get to me. The email is kevin@eurekavideo.co.uk or reply to the email order confirmation that you receive from PayPal, both will get to me.
Grisbi wrote:Thank you for the info. It's been about 24 hours since I sent an email to Kevin. Should I be expecting to hear any sort of reply? Or simply be on the lookout for a new package in the coming weeks? Thanks again.
Further to our PMs the replacements are now in the mail.

Grisbi

#662 Post by Grisbi » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Received my package today. Thanks for your assistance, Kevin.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#663 Post by swo17 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:40 pm

I thought the Roma release was supposed to have been delayed but mine showed up already today...

TMDaines

#664 Post by TMDaines » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Got mine three days ago at least.

salad

#665 Post by salad » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:21 pm

swo17 wrote:I thought the Roma release was supposed to have been delayed but mine showed up already today...
The 'Van Gogh' I ordered last Wednesday showed up today but still no 'Roma' in SE USA.

I'll wait until St Patrick's Day before I contact them but this may be the first Eureka order to go missing other than that Metropolis tee that never arrived.

Arrow

#666 Post by Arrow » Fri May 23, 2014 8:31 pm

I placed an order on April 19th (U.S. address/no preorder titles) and I have not yet received it. I sent an email to Kevin last week but haven't heard back. Is it too early to pester them again?

neilist

#667 Post by neilist » Fri May 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Arrow wrote:I placed an order on April 19th (U.S. address/no preorder titles) and I have not yet received it. I sent an email to Kevin last week but haven't heard back. Is it too early to pester them again?
No. You should have received a no-preorder package within a couple of weeks at the most and should have received a response to any email within a few days.

pianist

#668 Post by pianist » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Emak-Bakia wrote:I know it’s long after the fact, but I, too, would like to make amends for my unfavorable words towards Kevin at the top of this page. I received my replacement Joan steelbook shortly after posting that. I wouldn’t want anyone to think that Eureka have anything less than the best customer service in the business. I’m going to have to send Kevin a Christmas card or something.
I would like to just second that sentiment.

Ordered The Birth of a Nation two Fridays ago, it was through my letterbox on the following Tuesday.

The price of the Blu-ray was significantly cheaper than anywhere else online and the time taken to arrive was as good as any retailer.

Incredibly impressed with my first and so far only order directly through Eureka (although there will undoubtedly be more considering how competitive Eureka's pricing is for Moc Blu-ray).

If you're reading this Kevin, massive thumbs up from me! Still have to watch the film but that's another issue :wink:

Stephen

#669 Post by Stephen » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:52 pm

I'm pleased that Eureka has finally introduced a product despatch confirmation email on the back of their new website launch. Although always prompt with their deliveries, it’s still reassuring to know when these treasurable packages are actually on their way to you.

pianist

#670 Post by pianist » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:26 am

Stephen wrote:I'm pleased that Eureka has finally introduced a product despatch confirmation email on the back of their new website launch. Although always prompt with their deliveries, it’s still reassuring to know when these treasurable packages are actually on their way to you.
Eureka have done brilliantly with every one of my orders.

Placed an order at 8.45 on Tuesday evening. Dispatched at 9.30 Wednesday morning, here today!

UK delivery is exceptional, can't justify ordering MoC elsewhere now.

jlvanvelze

#671 Post by jlvanvelze » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Some weeks ago, I received a package with just one (Red River) of the ordered three films on blu-ray from MOC. Strangely enough, the package also included an unordered copy of Nashville. Till now I haven't received the two films by Sirk I ordered. I repeatedly tried to contact Kevin (kevin@eureka.co.uk) about this matter, since I am more than willing to send the sealed copy of Nashville back, but haven't got a response yet. Anyone with similar experiences?

AlexHansen

#672 Post by AlexHansen » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:50 pm

You forgot "video" in the email address, so that's probably why you haven't heard anything, or if you did and just forgot it here, it might have just gotten lost in the shuffle of getting the new site up and running. Reach out again (he'll probably see this anyway) and the missing copies will get sent out to you. He'll likely tell you to hang on to the copy of Nashville as well.

domino harvey
Dot Com Dom

#673 Post by domino harvey » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Yes, the correct email address is kevin@eurekavideo.co.uk (I did the same thing too when I had a problem with an order last year, I think there's bad info somewhere on this forum)

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#674 Post by swo17 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Did the email address at one time exclude "video"? Several older posts here have provided the email this way (including one of mine). I've gone back and edited the ones I noticed to hopefully avoid confusion in the future.

manicsounds

#675 Post by manicsounds » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:14 am

Still haven't received my Eureka orders from early this month so i'm a little worried. I checked the new website's "order history" but I don't know if it's just buggy, but none of my orders show up in the order history. Anyone else having order history problems?