It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:29 am 
You can't imagine many people liked Wet Hot American Summer?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:14 pm 

cinemartin wrote:
You can't imagine many people liked Wet Hot American Summer?

Poorly worded, my bad. I adore Wet Hot American Summer.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:03 pm 

The Ten is a bit of a mixed bag, but it has at least 2 sections I find flat-out hilarious: the entire coveting sketch about the CAT Scan machines & the opening of the murder sketch with Ken Marino as the doctor who kills his patient "as a goof" (Hence my earlier question).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:56 am 
Dot Com Dom

Trailer for Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp (NSFW) -- already laughed more in that trailer than I did during the entirety of They Came Together

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:14 pm 

Just watched the first two episodes of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, and it's wonderful so far. It's very close in spirit to the original and unlike They Came Together, it's actually funny. The origins of Elizabeth Banks' character and Abby Bernstein in episode 2 are hilariously bizarre. Marguerite Moreau is great at playing the straight man to Paul Rudd's antics--both are killing it. The only weak spot I see so far is the storyline that involve the actual campers, which just seems like a weird detour given the talent of the rest of the cast.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:45 am 

gorgeousnothings wrote:
Just watched the first two episodes of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, and it's wonderful so far. It's very close in spirit to the original and unlike They Came Together, it's actually funny. The origins of Elizabeth Banks' character and Abby Bernstein in episode 2 are hilariously bizarre. Marguerite Moreau is great at playing the straight man to Paul Rudd's antics--both are killing it. The only weak spot I see so far is the storyline that involve the actual campers, which just seems like a weird detour given the talent of the rest of the cast.

I really liked this. It's stupid as hell but it's very funny. Josh Charles and the other Camp Tiger Claw poshos are my favourites. And I actually like the campers, especially the Drew/Kevin spat.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:42 pm 
Dot Com Dom

Oral history of the State coming in May

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:47 pm 

Wet Hot American Summer to return in 2017, hopefully answering the question whether or not they are meeting at 9 or 9:30

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:38 pm 
Dot Com Dom

domino harvey wrote:

This is FREE on Kindle through Sunday! :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:35 pm 
Dot Com Dom

New Stella video

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:49 pm 
Dot Com Dom

David Wain's next film, A Futile and Stupid Gesture, covers the rise and fall of the National Lampoon and stars, among others, Joel McHale as Chevy Chase

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5